Literacy Center Ideas:
- Letter sh mini-book (included)
- Letter sh worksheets (included)
- Shark Game (included)
- Sunshine, Moonshine mini-book (included)
- Story Sequencing prompts (included)
All of the activities included above can be bought in our store/(You may use your account funds to pay for these lessons!)
Story Time Ideas:
- Read Rainbow fish and talk about sharing… how it feels good to share! Make a rainbow fish!
Writing Center Ideas:
- Work on making How-to books! The students can make short books with directions listed in order for how to make something. You can even use the story sequencing prompts to help them write their how to books.
- Tangrams –use shapes to make pictures of common things.
- Start working on graduation for Kindergarten! A great project is to put together a time capsule that the student can put away until their high school graduation. Have parents write letters to their child to put in the capsule as well.