Literacy Center Ideas:
- Letter C Beginning Sound Worksheets (included)
- Letter C mini-books (included)
- Candy Corn CVC worksheet (included)
- Candy Corn Tissue Paper Craft
- Click Clack Moo Activities (included)
- Ap Word family book and mini book (included)
- At word family book and mini book (included)
- Lacing cards/Lacing buttons for Corduroy
- Spot and Dot the letter C
All of the activities included above can be bought in our store/(You may use your account funds to pay for these lessons!)
Story Time Ideas:
- Comprehension Concept: Identify the difference between reality and fantasy – Click Clack Moo is a great example of this…but really the concept can be applied to any book this week.
- Use the Monkey See Monkey Do books (included) and From Head to Toe Activities to do a kinesthetic activity.
Writing Center Ideas:
- Continue working on drawing/labeling/stretching out words when writing!
- Writing prompt –Click Clack, Moo Writing Prompt (included)
- Caps For Sale –Math Idea For Math – Make a graph for the favorite hat color in the class.
- Caps for Sale For Math –you can make a sell hats –helping the students understand that if they buy one hat for 3cents or 5 cents, then if they buy two hats, they spend 6 or 10 cents..
- Caps for Sale –for Math – Sort hats into different colors and styles.
- Corduroy – sort buttons according to color, or size, Graph the buttons, Make patterns out of the buttons.
- Make a list of C words
- Community helper unit!
- Look at clouds and see what you see. Make clouds out of cotton balls or microwave ivory bar soap (2 minutes in microwave) OR, make clouds with shaving cream