Letter F Craft – Flamingo Craft for Kids
Large foam heart
Pink pipe cleaners
Small foam hearts
Here is a picture of everything you need:
1. Begin by snipping your pink pipe cleaner to create the legs and neck of you flamingo. You will cut out three segments all together.
2. Bend the pipe cleaners as shown to create the legs. Add a dab of glue to the back of the heart and press the legs into place.
3. Add a dab of glue to the back of the third segment and glue into place for the neck. For all segments, bend into place as needed.
4. Add a small dab of glue to the top pipe cleaner (neck piece) and glue the eye into place.
5. Finish by creating a tail with your small foam hearts. Add glue and layer as you wish to create the tail.
6. Allow to dry and display!